Triple Services, Inc.
Tax, Accounting and Business Services
2124 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 204
Stafford, VA 22554
540-657-8480 ♦ 540-657-8482(fax)
Directly across from the Stafford County Courthouse
Note that we moved to Suite # 204
Frequently Asked Questions:
Triple Services, Inc   ♦
2124 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 204 ♦
Stafford, VA 22554 ♦
- What is the fee for individual income tax preparation?
- It depends on how much work is involved. The fee may be as low $120 for a federal
and state return, however, this is usually not the case. Our average fee for individual income tax preparation is
$275-$350. More complicated returns, such as: multi-state returns, self-employed business returns, rental properties,
stock transactions, property sales, etc., will usually result in overall fees that are higher than the average.
- Do you offer accelerated refunds?
- Accelerated refunds are actually loans. We do not offer Refund Anticipation Loans (RALS). Companies that do offer
RALS, usually charge relatively high fees and interest for these loans. When filing your returns via e-file,
most refunds are received within two weeks. We do not charge our clients an additional fee to e-file the returns. We
believe that avoiding the fees associated with the RALS, is a benefit to our clients.
- Do you offer E-File?
- We offer e-file services to our clients, on tax returns that we have prepared at no additional fee.
- Can I just "drop off" my tax information?
- We allow RETURNING CLIENTS only to drop off their tax documents and information without a
tax interview/appointment. This convenient
service may not be best for some situations. If your tax situation has changed from the prior years,
the drop off service is not recommended. (For example: Your children began college, you sold property, started a business,
established a new rental property, birth of a child etc.) All new clients must schedule an appointment for the tax interview.
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- Although we will fit a "walk-in" into our schedule if possible, it is highly recommended that you
call and schedule an appointment ahead of time.